- Microsoft Outlook is by far one of the most popular email applications used by millions of professionals and students all over the world
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 provides better organization, search capabilities, communication and special networking features
- With this Microsoft Outlook 2016 training course, you will learn the four major components of outlook including contacts, emails, calendars and tasks
- This course will also touch on the OneNote application that provides a cross platform and cross application note taking tool
- This course covers all the bases including basic, intermediate and advanced Outlook 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016: From Beginners to Advanced
Microsoft Outlook is by far one of the most popular email applications used by millions of professionals and students all over the world
- 12 months Unlimited Access
- Visual demonstrations
- Multimedia presentations
- Social Learning & Networking
- Certificate of Completion
- Expert Instructor-led training
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators
- Leads to a recognised qualification
What you'll learn
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Modules
We suggest that you only take your exam when you get a score of 85% or above on the practice exams. Not just once but over and over again. If you keep doing the practice exams and get a high score, naturally you will be more confident for your official exam and the chances of you passing them will be much higher.
After you’ve signed up on any of our courses, our student support team will provide you with the login details and you are ready to go. Each of our courses comes with a welcome tutorial which helps you to understand how to navigate through the course. They are all very easy so you shouldn’t have any problems. But if you have any problems, please get in touch with our student support team.
We have a student support team that their main responsibility is to make sure that your study journey is smooth and easy. If you encounter any problems, just call or email them and they will be happy to help you.
Be the first to add a review.
Enrolled: 43 students
Duration: 12 Months
Video: 5.18 hrs